Oh my Gawd!! This new Fabulous line from Chatterbox, to me, was the hit of the ball! I just loooove THIS!! I think I need EVERY SINGLE thing in this line! No ands ifs or butts!!
FTC STATEMENT Stamps and other products shown on this blog may have been donated for promotional purposes by the company or companies named in the post.
5 comments:
I'm loving all these photos from CHA, keep 'em coming!
Oh, I am soo jealous! I loved CHA last summer--isn't the BG booth just awesome! Looks like there is some great stuff coming our way! Glad you had fun!
Awesome photos Ching! It almost feels like I'm there! I wish!
THANKS for sharing those Ching.. I LOVE so darn much!! Oh my!!! Hope you had a GREAT time at CHA!!!
I so agree with you!!! Fabulous line indeed and their samples totally rocked!!!
Post a Comment